鬼滅の刃

 


Over the weekend, I watched the eleventh or so episode of Demon Slayer at my roommate's recommendation. The lore was so interesting. The protagonist Tanjiro is fighting this demon who can manipulate extremely strong threads, and the fight isn't looking too good for him. So, when it looks like all hope is lost for Tanjiro, his younger sister Nezuko swoops in and takes a near-deadly hit for him. The rest of the story I'll leave you to find out. The anime in general is about family ties, and seems moving.

I picked up on many family terms like いもうと、ちち、おかあさん、あに、and きょうだい. I also caught some words I didn't even remember I knew, including 強い(つよい), meaning strong, and 力(ちから), meaning power. Additionally, with the help of English subtitles, I picked up 息(いき), which means "breath" the noun.

コメント

人気の投稿